Sunday, October 29, 2006

Construction Begins!


Bryan & I decided a while back to add on to the house. The goal is for all work to be completed by Thanksgiving. All nursery decor has been put on hold until this task is completed.

We've been attending prenatal classes over the past few weeks. How fun it is to think that we are going to be parents. I think Bryan truly enjoys the classes as much as I do. God has brought us to a wonderful place in our lives.

Baby Jackson is still very active. Although I'm starting my third trimester, my belly is just starting to appear pregnant. It's so funny to watch when it shifts from one side to the other. Autumn is such a beautiful time of year. God is blossoming a new chapter in our lives - one where we must FULLY TRUST IN HIM.

Have a Happy "Harvest" Halloween Everyone!
Love,
The Jacksons

No comments: