Once again, God continues to shower His blessings on us. Our sweet Bella will soon become a big sister. We praise the Lord for His goodness and give Him all glory.
squeeeeeeeee, congratulations! And to think, you didn't send out an email telling me you updated your blog, I'm glad I came to check it anyway. I am so happy for you both.
4 comments:
squeeeeeeeee, congratulations! And to think, you didn't send out an email telling me you updated your blog, I'm glad I came to check it anyway. I am so happy for you both.
Isabella, we love you! We're happy for the expected arrival in the family. We know you will make a wonderful Big Sister!
Take care of Mommy & Daddy.
Love, Mimi & Papa
What wonderful news! Congratulations!
I just gave you a Tree Of Happiness Award, go to my blog and join me if you want!
Post a Comment